Pope Scientific Inc. has been at the forefront of manufacturing chemical processing equipment, engineered systems and laboratory apparatus for science and industry. Internationally known, Pope provides specialized technical expertise in the design and manufacturing of chemical processing equipment. And, Pope Dewars have been in labs forever.
We are Solution Driven – Our long history demonstrates how clients have brought routine and complex separation/purification/mixing applications to us to make their solutions a reality. Located north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Saukville, Pope’s 64,000 square foot manufacturing facility houses our engineering, production areas, technical and testing labs, glassblowing facility, shipping /storage and a fully equipped toll processing area. At the heart of our facility is Pope Scientific’s highly skilled team of chemical, mechanical and control engineers, operations, assembly, glassblowers, quality control, technical & sales support. Our technical expertise, customer support, and process understanding ensure our customers achieve the best possible results in every application.
Pope’s wiped film (short-path) molecular stills and evaporators, fractional column batch and continuous mode distillation systems, hybrid still systems, stainless steel pressure vessels, process vessel systems including reactors, mixing vessels and turnkey liquid processing systems, nutsche filter-dryers, and cryogenic Dewar flasks can all be found throughout the world in a wide array of production processing industries, pilot plants, laboratories, universities and institutes.
Pope – When process expertise and support matter.
Real solutions that make sense both for the application and the budget are available today:
- Processing Equipment for the lab, for pilot plants, for production
- Complete turnkey processing equipment manufacturing, sales and service
- Custom manufacturing
- Expanding range of products within our Processing Vessels and Mixing Product Lines
- The Lab Standard of Liquid Nitrogen Dewars for Cyrogenic Use
- Feasibility testing to demonstrate process/equipment success
- Toll Processing for cost effectiveness
- Replacement parts – glassware, vacuum flasks, etc. and retrofits for distillation equipment
- Custom Glassware
- Complete confidentiality