Important Message Regarding COVID-19Published on: March 19, 2020
Updated on March 25, 2020
An important message to our customers and community:
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers issued the Emergency Order ‘Safer at Home’ which closes all non-essential businesses. Under this order, Pope Scientific Inc. is considered an essential business operation and will continue to operate and support our essential business customers in a manner that is safe for our employees and our community, following the regulations put in place by our local, state and federal authorities.
Please continue to communicate with Pope as you are accustomed to. Our team is available working remotely, along with the minimal required staff working out of our facility in Saukville, WI. As usual we are here to help any way possible and we thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
Be well and stay safe.
Pope Scientific, Inc.
March 19, 2020
An important message from Pope Scientific Inc. regarding COVID-19. We are taking steps to prioritize the safety and health of our employees, vendors and customers. We are continuing to operate our business and minimize disruptions for you, our valued customers.
Pope is closely monitoring the situation and will continue to follow guidelines put in place by the CDC. A few items to note:
- We are encouraging our employees to monitor COVID-19 by using the guidelines put in place by the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization
- Our Customer Service, Logistics, and Shipping & Receiving Departments are all currently operating
- We ask that if you do not need an item rushed, please indicate so
- We have suspended vendor and customer visits on site until further notice
- We have advised any employees who do not feel well or are symptomatic to not come into our facility
- Pope is accommodating schedule changes for those who are primary caregivers of children no longer in school
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing and cleaning of our offices
- We have contingency plans in place for many operations to work remotely
- We are strictly following the CDC guidelines and monitoring the situation on a daily basis
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at moc.c1586127430niepo1586127430p@ofn1586127430i1586127430
Please note, based on the fluidity of the COVID-19 pandemic, the above information could change. We will do our best to keep you informed. We would like to thank our customers for their continued business and support.