Important Message Regarding COVID-19Published on: March 19, 2020
Updated August 1, 2020
Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers issued a statewide face covering mandate in conjunction with the declaration of a new public health emergency as it relates to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The mandate began Saturday, August 1, and remains in effect through Monday, September 28, unless extended. Pope Scientific, Inc. is following the guidelines put in place by Governor Evers in the official mandate.
Updated on June 1, 2020
An important message to our customers and community:
As Pope Scientific, Inc. begins to resume normal business operations, we have put into place new guidelines provided by the OSHA and the CDC recommendations. These new guidelines apply to visitors as well as our internal operations to ensure the safety of all our employees, customers and community.
With regards to visitors at Pope’s facility, please review the following new guidelines:
- The front inner lobby door will remain locked and visitors will be allowed at Pope Scientific on an appointment only basis.
- Vendors dropping by to make a sales call will not be allowed in the building without an appointment. It is highly suggested that vendor sales calls be discouraged for the time being.
- The front desk must be given information on any visitors prior to the day of their visit or they will not be allowed into the building
- Scheduled visitors will be notified ahead of time that:
- They will need to call the front desk when they arrive and wait outside the building for Reception to come and get them
- They will be temperature-checked by Reception before they are allowed to enter the building
- They are required to wear a mask at all times when they are inside the Pope Scientific building (If they do not have a mask, we will have disposable masks available).
- They will be required to wash their hands at the sink in the office near Reception immediately upon entry
- Visitors will be allowed to enter for business purposes only and will not be allowed access to the lunch room / common areas where they may handle staff-only surfaces/appliances.
- Visitor masks must remain on during the entire visit, so no food and/or beverages will be shared unless you take your visitors outside or elsewhere.
As usual we are here to help any way possible and we thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times. Please feel free to contact Pope with any questions.
Be well and stay safe.
Pope Scientific, Inc.
Updated on March 25, 2020
On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers issued the Emergency Order ‘Safer at Home’ which closes all non-essential businesses. Under this order, Pope Scientific Inc. is considered an essential business operation and will continue to operate and support our essential business customers in a manner that is safe for our employees and our community, following the regulations put in place by our local, state and federal authorities.
Please continue to communicate with Pope as you are accustomed to. Our team is available working remotely, along with the minimal required staff working out of our facility in Saukville, WI. As usual we are here to help any way possible and we thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
Be well and stay safe.
Pope Scientific, Inc.
March 19, 2020
An important message from Pope Scientific Inc. regarding COVID-19. We are taking steps to prioritize the safety and health of our employees, vendors and customers. We are continuing to operate our business and minimize disruptions for you, our valued customers.
Pope is closely monitoring the situation and will continue to follow guidelines put in place by the CDC. A few items to note:
- We are encouraging our employees to monitor COVID-19 by using the guidelines put in place by the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization
- Our Customer Service, Logistics, and Shipping & Receiving Departments are all currently operating
- We ask that if you do not need an item rushed, please indicate so
- We have suspended vendor and customer visits on site until further notice
- We have advised any employees who do not feel well or are symptomatic to not come into our facility
- Pope is accommodating schedule changes for those who are primary caregivers of children no longer in school
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing and cleaning of our offices
- We have contingency plans in place for many operations to work remotely
- We are strictly following the CDC guidelines and monitoring the situation on a daily basis
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
Please note, based on the fluidity of the COVID-19 pandemic, the above information could change. We will do our best to keep you informed. We would like to thank our customers for their continued business and support.