Pope Scientific, Specializing in High Vacuum Molecular Distillation, Evaporation and Fractionation.
Pope’s toll processing and toll manufacturing services have been proven in critical and high purity applications. Our toll distillation area is equipped to handle volumes ranging from laboratory trials through large scale production runs. Our toll distillation service is fully licensed by the WDA/FDA as a food processing facility and routinely performs processing using cGMP compliant procedures. Pope can also supply Kosher certification when required by our customers.
The 44,000 sq. ft. Pope Scientific facility hosts a dedicated processing area which handles both feasibility testing and toll distillation runs, staffed by experienced operators, chemists and engineers.
Toll Manufacturing Distillation Provides Cost Effective Solutions
Toll manufacturing is a Pope specialty. Flexible configurations of various equipment enable us to customize contract distillation to fit your application. Equipment includes lab scale, pilot scale, and production scale evaporators and hybrid distillation, small scale Nutsches and specialized components.
Toll Processing Services for Heat Sensitive Materials
Pope Short Path/Wiped-Film toll processing equipment handles the separation and purification of difficult materials which are high in boiling point, melting point, viscosity, or reactivity, with excellent results. The high vacuum and short residence time ensures that your finished product is of the highest possible quality and yield with the lowest possible thermal degradation.
- Assistance with upstream or downstream distillation process development and scale-up
- Feasibility testing prior to toll processing
- Custom manufacturing
- Processing to GMP requirements
- Complete turnkey processing equipment manufacturing, sales and service
- Chemical tolling services
- Tolling contract services
The Know-How for Tolling and Testing
- A long history of success in toll processing — helping clients solve process problems and optimize processes
- A toll processing staff of highly trained, experienced Chemical Engineers, Chemists, Technicians and Toll Process Operators
- Decades of experience in the design and manufacture of Wiped-Film Still Systems
- Production equipment including 20″ Series Wiped-Film Stills
- Solution Driven approach with each customer for optimal outcomes